Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mommy, Daddy, Baby Picture Comparison

Who Does Baby Asher Look Like?


Who does Asher look most like?
Mommy
Daddy
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Since the day Asher was born, all everyone keeps saying is how much he looks like John. It's true, you can see a lot of John in him - his nose, his hair, his skin tone... I was starting to wonder if this child got any of my features! So, I dug up some old baby pictures of John and myself and did a comparison with pictures of baby Asher. To my and everyone else's surprise, he looks a lot like me as a baby! Maybe even more so than John...? ;) 

From certain angles, he is all John. From other angles, he is all me. He really does seem to be the perfect mix of mother and father. He has Daddy's blue eyes and Mommy's plump lips. He has Daddy's strawberry blonde hair and boyish charm. He has Mommy's devilish grin. Lol, I don't know about that last one, but I am happy to see that he takes at least a little after me. 

Here's my "Mommy-Daddy Comparison Chart" so that you can see for yourself. I can only hope he doesn't end up with my monkey-esque ears

(click image to enlarge)



No comments:

Post a Comment