Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lover of the Light


...But I'd be yours, If you'd be mine

So love the one you hold
And I'll be your gold
To have and to hold
Lover of the light

~ Mumford and Sons, 'Lover of the Light'


I think of Asher every time I hear that song. I think we can deduce meanings we are looking to find when it comes to songs, poetry... they may mean one thing to one person and hold a whole different meaning to someone else. This song just makes me think of my baby boy - not all of the words, but the important ones. :)

I didn't get to making dinner yesterday. We had some family friends in town so we all got together for dinner at John's family's restaurant, San Remo, for some delicious Italian food and pizza. It was much better than anything I would have cooked up. It was a good night to skip on the meal plan considering that Tuesday's recipe was for Pesto Pasta and I can easily save the pasta noodles for later in the week. 

I have a bunch of wonderful pictures from over the weekend to share. We went to the park with our friends Shawn and Nancy who just had their baby girl 3 weeks ago. Baby Asher and baby Marley spent some quality time getting to know each other. They are to be married, after all!







I couldn't resist posting this one. It cracks me up every time I look at it!
Asher judo chops her straight in the jugular! ;) JK! He really didn't, it just looked that way on camera!

We had a great time strolling the park. Congrats again you guys!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment