Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I am happy to announce that we got our sleeper back! { Knock on wood - knock on wood - knock on wood! } Our doctor recommended that we slowly decrease the amount we let Asher eat at night ( he was eating SO MUCH AT NIGHT and barely eating - well, drinking milk - during the day). His appetite has now increased during the day and he doesn't wake up for bottles anymore. Hallelujah! Who knew?!

He's bound to wake up from his nap any minute, but I wanted to take a quick moment to post some cheerful Christmas pics to get this blog into the spirit! :) Pics are the best part of blogging anyways, right?? More to come, I'm sure, because I just can't get enough of this sweet little face. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far!

FYI - That tree took about 3 hours to complete. So worth it, though, and it creates some pretty awesome bokeh. Thanks to Pinterest for the inspiration and to my husband for being so patient. :) 

The stocking hanger was purchased here: www.etsy.com/shop/YouMeandThree












No comments:

Post a Comment