Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cloth Diaper Stash for SALE!

Hello! Oh my goodness, has it been awhile since I have made a post on here... I'm so sorry! My excuse it that I am just pooped ( pun intended with the subject matter of this post...). I'm too pooped to post - ha! Everyone is wonderful and Asher is doing wonderfully, getting so big and so smart. Business is booming and our lives are as crazy as ever. I do miss the therapeutic side of blogging, so maybe in the near future I'll pick back up on here. But for now... I'm pooped. :)

I hopped back up on here to let anyone who may be interested know that I am SELLING MY CLOTH DIAPER STASH!!! Oh my gosh... there is so much. Most of it is BARELY used; a lot of it has never even been used at all. I just don't have time to cloth diaper anymore (haven't for awhile). We cloth diapered mostly part-time for about... 2.5-3 months, I think, and everything was purchased new. So this stuff is pristine,  NO STAINS whatsoever, and hardly any wear. The only items that even look used are the handmade covers I purchase from Etsy. Otherwise, you can't even tell.

I don't know why there's some weird spacing going on on here... sorry if this list looks a little wonky!





Basically 40 diapers, all with inserts, lots of extra inserts and everything else you might need to cloth diaper full time... probably several babies.... and in style! :)

I put little stars beside the things that are 100% unopened/new. Some "unstarred" things are also completely new, just opened.


- - FITTED DIAPERS - -

1 - Thirsties Duo Fab FITTED Snap Cloth Diapers, Green, Size 1 (6-18 lbs)
1 - MonkeySnuggles Chocolate Chip FITTED Cloth Diaper
1 - SquirrelnOwl Brown Retro Cars & Green Velour Bamboo FITTED Diaper
1 - PoopsieDoodles Skulls & Stars Bamboo FITTED Hybrid Cloth Diaper

2 - Kissaluvs Cotton Fleece Hybrid Contour Diaper, Unbleached **
1 - Snappis Cloth Diaper Fastener, Size 2 **







- - DIAPER COVERS - - 


1 - Bumkins Cloth Diaper COVER, Seuss Yellow Fish
1 - GroVia Hybrid Hook/Loop Shell Diaper COVER, Color: Surf
1 - TheEliMonster Cloth Diaper COVER Superhero SIZE MED
3 - CountingtheBlessings Cloth Diaper COVERS AI2 - Argyle, Chevron, and Shark Print




- - ALL-IN-ONE DIAPERS - -

2 - GroVia Cloth AI1 Diaper, Colors: Surf & Cloud
1 - bumGenius One-Size AI1 Cloth Diaper 4.0





- - POCKET DIAPERS & SETS - -

9 - bumGenius One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper 4.0 (1 unopened**
3 - Fuzzibunz Pocket Cloth Diaper w/2 Inserts Each - Elite 2013 (Yellow, Red, Lt Blue)

1 - Kawaii Baby Minky Pocket Cloth Diaper with 2 Large 100% Bamboo Inserts
1 - Kawaii Pocket Cloth Diaper with Inserts **
1 - Happy Heinys ONE for ALL Cloth Diaper + 2 Microfiber Inserts

1 - Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Reusable Diaper - Black

1 - Thirsties Duo Diaper, Cool Stripes, Size 1 (6-18 lbs)

1 - Lil' Impressions AI2 Pocket cloth diaper, Safari Adventure SIZE M
1 - Lil' Impressions AI2 Pocket cloth diaper, Tossed Puppies SIZE SM

1 - Rumparooz Cloth Diaper with Inserts - Brown **
1 - BabyKicks Pocket Diaper with Insert and Liner (Black) **



4 - Kushies Cloth Diapers **
4 - Kushies Washable Diaper INSERTS **
10 - Kushies Biodegradable Liner Sheets **
2 - Kushies Washcloths **

1 - Bummis Cloth Diaper Cover SIZE SM
1 - Bummis Cloth Diaper Cover SIZE MD **
4 - Bummis Cloth Diaper Inserts **





6 - Gdiaper gCloth Inserts
2 - Gdiapers (1 Red, 1 Green)
40 - Gdiaper Flushable Refills







- - EXTRA INSERTS - -


 6 - Charcoal Bamboo INSERTS **
3 - CountingtheBlessings Cloth diaper INSERTS w/gussets
12 - Alva Baby Cloth Diaper 4layers Antibacterial Bamboo INSERTS **





- - & MORE - -

10 - Fleece liners
3 - Thirsties Cotton/Velour Doublers
2 - Rolls of Disposable Liners (most left on roll)

1 - Wet Bag in Chevron Pattern **
1 - Kanga Care Pail Liner, Whale Tale Pattern
1 - Bag of Rockin' Green Hard Rock Cloth Diaper Detergent (opened, used twice)
1 - Bag of Rockin' Green Funk Rock Ammonia Bouncer (opened, used twice)


Send me an email at: hollyzarski@gmail.com if interested.

 FYI - Serious buyers only, please. For now, I prefer to sell everything together as a lot. For the lot of everything, I'll be asking $850 with free shipping (on the lot only). I'll ship within the US. I'll accept Paypal only. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & everything else that I have missed in the past few months!!! Updates coming soon, I hope! :) I'm still active on Instagram, so follow me to watch Asher grow! @hollyzmommy


2 comments:

  1. I love your stash! If we were closer to having our second, I'd jump on it. Unfortunately, we're still a little ways off from that. Have you tried linking this post to the Green Parents forum on What to Expect or some of the upcoming birth months or recent birth months? Might spark up some interest! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I haven't been on there in awhile. I'll see if I get any bites on there... Thanks for the tip! :)

      Delete