Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coming Soon...

Have you ever seen something and thought to yourself, I can do that! Well, that is something that I do a lot. It's also something that my husband does a lot. This leaves us with little time in our days; but it also makes our lives very interesting! So I am setting out to blog (something I have often admired and wanted to try) the adventures of my life as a new mother, a wife, a small business owner, and a hobbyist photographer.

My name is Holly. My husband is John and our new baby is Asher. With Asher only being 8 weeks of age, I hope that you bear with me while I assemble the many posts I am so excited to write about. I can't wait to share the trials and tribulations of new-motherhood as I have experienced it as well as discuss various topics of parenthood. As a novice hobbyist photographer, I can't wait to take you along with me while I learn photography and document the blossoming of my new family.

I'll leave you with the first of many photos to come!

Our beautiful little family - Asher, me, and my husband.

The most handsome little boy I could ever imagine, baby Asher. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment