Friday, May 17, 2013

OTter Talk #1


"OTter Talk" is the name of my new post segment that goes a little Off Topic. Sometimes there are things non-mommy related that are fun to write about, too! :) As always, I'll include new pictures of Asher even though the post itself is about other things. I've always got great new pictures of him to share!! Also, we've just started Baby Sign Language with Asher. Keep your eye out for upcoming posts on this exciting topic!

This chef hat (entire outfit doesn't fit quite yet, but I can't wait!) was a gift from some good friends of John's. Perfectly fitting for the son of an Italian pizza restaurateur!


On a recent episode of American Idol (watched in pieces between feedings, changes, and soothing to sleep, lol) the contestants had to come up with 5 things about themselves in 30 seconds. It was funny to see how difficult that was! So, I'm going to write 5 things that you probably don't know about me.. but I get more than 30 seconds to think of them. :) Now, this blog is not meant to paint some facade of a perfect life, but it also is not something I want built on negativity, so I will try my best to stay as positive as possible while telling you things about me… so here we go!

5 THINGS ABOUT ME

1.  I hate painting my nails with color. I think my nails are too wide to pull it off. Every few months I'll try a color out only to remove it immediately! That makes me sad.. :(

2. A few years ago, I was Mary Mary Quite Contrary in the Macy's Holiday Parade at Universal Studios. It was such an itchy, ridiculous costume but a seriously fun experience!



3. This is the first year I've ever watched The Celebrity Apprentice and I think I would be SO GOOD at all the challenges they have to do!!!!  Next time they have a non-celebrity version, I am totally applying and I am totally going to win!

4. If I didn't have an outlet for writing, I would have a constant monologue going in my head. If you're a writer, I hope you know what I'm talking about or I just might be crazy...

5. If I could have a movie montage of my life I think the background song would be "Sweet Disposition" by Temper Trap.

Now it's your turn - Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment