Friday, September 6, 2013

Maternity Photo Shoot for My Sis

Today I took some photos for my sister who is "Ready to POP!" with baby boy #4! We used some of the photo props that we sell in our store, Z Create Design, and some of the new maternity photo props that I am going to be adding to our stock very soon!

We can all guess that little Kellyn is going to be as handsome as can be. I mean, look at his brothers! These boys are all going to be heart breakers. 

It was quite the challenge to wrangle 3 rambunctious boys for a photo shoot, but we made it happen and, if I do say so myself, we got some pretty awesome pics!

CONGRATULATIONS to my sister, Nikki, the mom-to-be. I can't wait to meet my newest nephew very, very soon! :)









We took a quick pause to photograph Asher with his Grandma and Grandpa!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment